This photo shows warm color and cool color at the same time. I tried to find red and blue which is primary. I think, the colors worked really well together.
Elements of Design: Colour Contact sheet 10-15 images of colour- ?/5 Colour photo- 5/5 Colour reflection/ definition- 5/5 Total- 10/15 Bright colours, good observations. Please post your contact sheet
This photo defines shape, because you can see many figures in this photo. For example, there's a circle in the square. I also tried to focused on one object. This is my second photo of shape. In this photo, if you look at the top of this house form top (sky), you can see a octagon, however if you look at this photo you you can see the rectangle or square.
This photo is an example of lines. Because, in this photo, line of the rainbow which is crosswalk, leads to opposite sidewalk and shows long and straight lines between these two sidewalk.
Elements of Design: Colour
ReplyDeleteContact sheet 10-15 images of colour- ?/5
Colour photo- 5/5
Colour reflection/ definition- 5/5
Total- 10/15
Bright colours, good observations. Please post your contact sheet